Exim & Cyrus error notification simplification?

Hello all,
I have configured Exim (v3.35) with Cyrus IMAP (1.5) and am having a small cosmetic problem in the mails that contain delivery error notifications (mail box full, mailbox does not exist). Currently I am getting errors that look like the following:

 test@xxxxxx.xx
   Child process of ldap_delivery transport returned 67 (could mean user nonexistent) from command:
   /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ test@xxxxx.xxx ------

test: Mailbox does not exist

[snipped]

I would like the error message to look like this:

 test@xxxxxx.xx
The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ test@xxxxx.xxx ------

test: Mailbox does not exist

[snipped]

Note the delivery method and error number lines are gone leaving the user with a simpler failed delivery mail. Some of them are already asking what those lines mean. When I was testing the server, this was not a problem. Is there some method of removing that line for a failed delivery mail?

My Exim transport -

ldap_delivery:
  driver = pipe
  user = cyrus
  command = "/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver ${local_part}"
  return_path_add
  return_output
  prefix = ""
  shadow_transport = rrc
  transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc -u mail
  message_size_limit = 10M

Thanks in advance
   Bill Cooper