Trying to move "Zim Dababase" binary app from SCO to Debian

In fact, my first email wasn´t well explained. What I'm tring to do is move two
binary apps from SCO servers to Debian. They are "zim", a database, and
"noffice". Can anybody help me?

Here goes the original email again:
Hi all,

I'm trying to run some SCO Openserver 5 binaries on Debian 3.0r1, with kernel
2.4.18, in a Pentium machine. I've installed 'icbs-base', and tried to run the
binary, but all I get is 'cannot execute binary file'. If I run the 'file'
command on the binary, I get '80386 COFF executable'.

Any help? Maybe I have to manually load some module in this kernel version?

Thanks in advance.