question about suggested fs for solid state flash disk

what is the suggested filesystem for a solid state
flash drive, which appears to the os as an ide drive.

The manufacturer warrants 1,000,000 writes per block
minimum and the drive has 'active remap' technology
which remaps bad blocks and is transparent to the
user.

As I understand, there is JFFS out there - would it be
suitable in my case?

How about cramfs/ramdisk combo?

Any other fs that would be applicable?

Also, since number/frequency of writes to disk should
be minimized, how can I disable the swap space? My
application is quite simple so there is no need for
virtual memory (I hope :-) ) - I just need to write a
few datafiles to disk.

Will I still have to take care of moving certain files
over to ramdisk, i.e. /var/* ?

thanks in advance,
A.