Re: Debian version

Thanks,

This is all thats in my sources.list (comments rm-ed)
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main
contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US
stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main
contrib non-free

Thanks for the idea about checking libc.  Do I check
that against the ftp site? or someother way because, I
just ftp-ed in and there are no dpkgs in
debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386.

What am I missing?  How can there be NO dpkg's in
stable?

Drew