Re: apt-get/xscreensaver problem

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 01:31:24PM +0000, Piers Kittel wrote:
> Needed to do an "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" and it finished, but
> noted an error, so did an "apt-get -f install", and get the following:

<decription of conflict between official and unofficial package deleted>

> So what am I doing wrong here?

The unofficial package 'fireflies' is flawed.  This is not Debian's fault.
Remove it.  It is not the responsibility of an official package to attempt
to avoid conflicts with some hacked up unofficial package.

Why you think you need to use localepurge, I have no idea at all.

--
 Marc Wilson |     I was making donuts and now I'm on a bus!
 msw@cox.net |