Re: proxy configuration

Hi,

* Haiko Etzel <haiko.devel@web.de> [031112 11:12]:
> Hello,
> my server is behind a proxy-server with authentification.
> I installed debian through http, where I inserted the proxy informations.

For package installation with apt-get have a look in /etc/apt/apt.conf

> But now I need to change this informations! Where can I find the
> config files? Or is there a config-programm?

I don't know if there is a general Debian way to do this.

Other programs it look in different places for the proxy.
Try setting your http_proxy environment variable.

HTH,

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.6.0-test9-looxt93c1 i686 GNU/Linux