Re: Debian testing, Mozilla Firebird and Java

John L. Fjellstad wrote:
On Tuesday 11 November 2003 22:50, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:

BTW, are there any debs around for 0.7...? I'm one sid, nothing there,
and I can't find any on apt-get.org either...

Couldn't tell you. Usually pick up the mozilla.org/sun.com versions. Easier for me... Install them in /opt

I use the sun.com JRE and Mozilla Firebird 0.7 from Sid and everything
Just Works(tm).  The difference for me is that I install the JRE in
/usr/local.

-Roberto