galeon

Hi all,

I guess I have done something seriously wrong while trying to install a
package(gchempaint) from testing on my stable machine :-(

Now, I am unable to install most of the gnome packages. It gives the
following error when I try to install galeon.

  Reading Package Lists...  Building Dependency Tree...  Some packages
  could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an
  impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that
  some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of
  Incoming.

  that package should be filed.

    galeon: Conflicts: mozilla-browser (> 2:1.2.1-3) but 2:1.2.1-9woody1 is to be installed

How do I overide this dependency, because I have the same version of
mozilla-firebird that was running earlier.

--
Lakshmi S.
Department of Studies in Physics