exim4 + fetchmail - duplicate mail in Inbox and in folders

I think the list was discussing this last week, but I can't find it. Darn!
Anyway - I am using Exim4 (with ClamAV) as my SMTP transport. I created some
subfolders to group mail on the server. I am also using fetchmail to grab
pop mail from my ISP, and also have an Exim .forward file to group my
e-mail.

What I am seeing is that the mail is duplicated. It shows up in my Inbox,
and it also shows up in my subfolders. Where should I look to solve this
problem? My .forward is below:

Debian GNU/Linux testing/unstable manygriffi.blogdns.net
manygriffi login: (me)
Password:
Last login: Mon Nov 10 14:22:36 2003 from 192.168.1.100 on pts/0
Linux manygriffi 2.4.22-1-386 #9 Sat Oct 4 14:30:39 EST 2003 i586 GNU/Linux

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
You have newmail.
bruce@manygriffi:~$ cat .forward
# Exim filter
# Handle mailing lists

if $h_To: contains "fedora-list@redhat.com"
  then save Maildir/.Fedora/

elif $h_to: contains "ale@ale.org" or
     $h_to: contains "Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts"
  then save Maildir/.ALE/

elif $h_to: contains "squirrelmail"
  then save Maildir/.Squirrelmail/

elif $h_to: contains "madwifi"
  then save Maildir/.madwifi/

elif $h_to: contains "gnucash-user@gnucash.org"
   then save Maildir/.GnuCash/

elif $h_from: contains "Cron Daemon"
  then save Maildir/.Cron/

endif

# If you didn't enable site wide Maildir
# your users will need to have this catch all
# entry, or it'll end up in MBox format.
#
save Maildir/

# Done

bruce@manygriffi:~$