Problem with samba & win2k dfs

Absolute newbie, till yesterday I was able to connect my debian 3.0 testing client
box to a windows 2000 fileserver share modifying the boxed smb.conf accordingly.
Now, the computer people at my office set up a dfs win2k box and my
linux client is no longer able to access the share, that is, I connect
to the dfs fileserver through username and password, I can see the
directories, but can't go deep into them, in a nutshell I can't reach
the *real* fileserver.

My question is:

What options should I modify/add to my smb.conf to access a win2k dfs
fileserver from my beloved linux box?

Ciao Vittorio