Re: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"

On Thursday 06 November 2003 14:27, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> So, yes: It seems it makes some sense what the RedHat chief executive
> said.

If your brother or sister starts a new venture, you wouldn't use the local
newspaper to say that their venture is immature and folks should check back
in a few years.  That makes sense and it's true, but if you did, your brother
or sister would be terribly hurt and angry. (I use "you" in the general sense
and not in the directly personal sense.)

I'm working hard to create a widget that runs on Linux.  Others are doing the
same.  We don't need Mr RH CEO working with Bill and Darryl to tarnish the
reputation of good software because it changes their world.  MBA-boy screwed
up with his public passive-aggressive comments.  What next from RH - a public
admission that Linux really does infringe on SCO property rights? Hell has no
wrath like a CEO scorned.
--
Mike Mueller
324881 (08/20/2003)