which architechture

Hey all,

I'm new to the whole Debian thing, and fairly new to Linux in general. I hated installing things via RPM, so I thought I'd give Debian a try. But I don't know which isos to download and install for my AMD Duron 800 processor, do I download the alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, or sparc isos?

Please help, I'm printing off a bunch of pages of installation instructions but I can't find this info anywhere, hopefully I won't have to bug you all too much after this little hang-up.

Thanx,
David