Re: kaffe and/or sablevm in mozilla?

like it is said in the doc, these packages (free implementation), make you to be able to compile and run java program.
But they don't work to browse Internet and its java applets.
You need a closed source one to do that (sun, ibm or blackdown one)

David Fokkema wrote:
Hi group,

Just waded through almost 3,000 messages...

Is it possible to use kaffe, sablevm or another free Java implementation
as a plugin for mozilla? I see all this talk about sun or blackdown's
jre, but I'd like a free solution... Is something like this available? I
tried to install kaffe and sablevm, but I can't get it working in
mozilla, or even in konqueror where you can specify your java
executable, :-(

TIA,

David