Some newbie questions

Hello Debian fans!

The sixth iso image of binary "woody" is being downloaded to my machine right now,
but I'm still having plenty of questions concerning Debian installation and even pre-installation.
Please point me to some doco or answer directly in mailing list:

 1) Is it true that Debian has limitation on partition size - 6 gigs? Or any other size limit?
 2) Can I do all partitioning stuff from M$ Window$ (using Partition Magick) before installation?
 3) Where can I ask some other newbie questions? Is this list the right place?

Thanks