Re: apt-get question

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 01:40:02PM -0800, Joe Rhett wrote:
> You've got to be kidding me.  Hm, let's base the stability of our system on
> whether or not someone bothered to report a bug?  With no way to go back?
> Right...

You mean let's NOT, as potentially useful input, evaluate whether or not
anyone ELSE might have had a problem before allowing something from
unstable to update?

Yeah, right...

--
 Marc Wilson |     Spirtle, n.: The fine stream from a grapefruit
 msw@cox.net |     that always lands right in your eye.  -- Sniglets,