Debian menu empty in gnome-panel

Hi,

Please Cc: me! Thanks!

I'm using Debian unstable. There is a bottom menu entry tagged "Debian menu" in the pull-down of the "Applications" button in the gnome-panel.

It's empty there under the "Debian menu" ! There's nothing as sub-entry below it.

How could I have anything under this menu entry ? Or, how can I delete this menu entry if it is empty ?

Thanks!

Please Cc: me! Thanks!

--
zhaoway@public1.ptt.js.cn