Debian on a windows network

Hi there,

We have a Windows Domain network using Active Directory and it is very handy how we setup one account on one server and all the rest of the computers logon to the domain, however, because I despise almost everything else about windows environments I'm wondering if it would be possible to setup all of the PCs with Debian instead and with X installed and if they would all be able to logon to the windows network in the same way? This would probably save most companies at least thousands, if not, hundreds of thousands!

Anyone know of a way to do that?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Gilmour
You may be beautiful but they're keeping my idea on file.
Mobile: +353 87 400 6312
Direct: +353 1 616 1416
Direct Fax: +353 1 616 1445
Ext: 1416