reboot problem

After a power outage, my system (sarge) is not booting properly.

Once it starts to boot, it no longer boots from /boot, but "/" instead,
which leads to /usr,  & /home not being mounted.

I can log in as root, mount the partitions, but it still is missing some
stuff, I think, from not booting properly.

fsck runs okay on all partitions. nothing else seems to be

Any pointers, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO:
18002350  mailman452  mailman42_5

        Ben Franklin - 1759