Re: Hardware kompatiblity question

I don't even know if this reply will go through, but I found this question on the Web. I'm not sure about the SATA controller yet, but the Gigabit lan with the latest driver from the asus website works fine, as does everything else (but 8x agp, of course), but I'm looking to see if the SATA controller is supported also. Oh yeah, no driver for onboard sound either, but that's no big deal for me.
I'm using Mandrake 9.2 with the 2.4.22-10mdk kernel
--
Steve Scrimpshire