blog-lite for Debian Stable?

Hey all,

   I've got a Debian Stable box up and running with Apache, a DSL
   connection, and DynDNS pointing in. I'm interested in putting up a
   weblog, but it would need to be a very light weblog in terms of system
   resources as my PC kinda sorta has no resources ;-)
   Any recommendations on a blog for Debian Stable? I know I could just do
   an online journal using a text editor for all that, but would like to
   try something a little more. It would be cool to be able to include
   small digital pictures with the entries.