Debian Woody Sendmail/IPOPD question

Hey all,

   I am running Debian Stable and trying to set up a sendmail/ipopd server. The box itself is configured, and I can sussesfully send and receive e-mail from the server using mutt. I am running into problems setting up IE Outlook and Ximian Evolution clients and sending e-mail. My Outlook and Evolution clients can receive  e-mail, but can not send.

   The network consists of:
   Linksys BEFSX41 router connected to BellSouth via aDSL
   Subscribed to DynDNS as manygriffi.blogdns.net
   Linksys has port forwarding enabled for WWW, SMTP, POP and FTP (ftp will be shut down immediately).
   I can connect from outside my network to the WWW, Mail and FTP servers.

Mail testing, on the server itself.
   I can create and send mail out to Internet recipients using mutt. I tested to my bellsouth and Yahoo accounts and received e-mail with no problem. I can also reply to those messages and send e-mail back to my mail server, using bruce@manygriffi.blogdns.net.

   My LAN clients reside on a home LAN. IP addresses are assigned by DHCP (but domain name is not assigned by my Linksys router). DNS servers are also assigned by my Linksys router.

   LAN clients can attach to the mail server using Outlook Express and Ximian Evolution. They can receive e-mail that originated on the Internet and has been placed in their e-mail folders. They can not send mail. My Ximian Evolution error message when trying to send mail is:

   Error while performing operation.
   RCPT TO <callmebruce2002@yahoo.com> failed: <callmebruce2002@yahoo.com>... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [192.168.1.1]

   Also - sendmail should not be doing an IP name lookup on 192.168.1.1. That is my Linksys router, it is not a DNS server. The DSN servers reside on the Bellsouth network.

Help! BruceG