Re: reiserfs

Thnks for your help Rohan. I am going to try what you said. Meanwhile I
installed kernel-iamge-2.4.18-386 ( I got this solution from one of the
knowledgebase at Debian).
I did apt-get install kernel-image-2.4.18-386. It installed the image
and asked me to add initrd=/initrd.img in lilo.conf file. I did that and
reboot the box. I tried to mount the reiserfs filesytem and it was
mounted. GREAT!!! But now my netowrk inteface is not coming up. I tried
ifup command but itsays that it cannot find the module eth0. Somehow my
netowrking got messed up now.
Any Suggestion.
Also I didn't compile or do anything when i installed kernel-image. I
believe everything was done by OS when image was installed. Correct me
if i am wrong.

Thanks

Vivek

--