fc-cache error: Cannot load default config file

Hello!

This is my third post on this list with this problem, hope that now someone notice it :)
So my first question is what does fc-cache do?
My second is, why does it write "Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file" when I run it. Why doest all kde applications writes the same error message when I run then from console (to see the output). My bonus question is why does all kde apps runs this fc-cache when they start? Do they realy start it, or this error message is accidentally the same between the programs?

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA