Re: Gnome 2.4: .Xresources not applied over SSH?

JG writes:

> However, according to that discussion all instances of "Emacs"
> should have the same behaviour. Check the Xproperties of the local
> and remote Emacs windows (using "xprop" and clicking on the
> window). Specifically check the property "WM_CLASS(STRING)" to see
> under which names the Xserver recognices the windows. Note that the
> case is significant, "Emacs" is not the same as "emacs".

The WM_CLASS(STRING) is the same for my local and remote emacs
windows, but they do behave differently. However, I have deleted the
unwanted Emacs.ad file in /usr/share/control-center-2.0/xrdb/ and my
remote emacs window is coloured as intended.

Thank you for your help.

Jamie