Re: Installing NVIDIA drivers

1) install kernel headers debian package for you kernel
2) create symlink /usr/src/linux which points to the appropiate kernel
headers directory for your current kernel in my case its
/usr/src/kernel-headers-2.4.22-1-k7

(the kernel headers directorys are in /usr/src)

--

 .''`.     Paul William
: :'  :    Debian admin and user