Re: What would happen to Challenge/Response if ...

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 13:11, David Jardine wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 08:49:09AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > I've got a simple "pre-fetchmail" script that deletes any emails
> > larger than 130000 bytes while still sitting on the pop server.
> >
> Once in a while something happens that makes hours of wading
> through a thread worthwhile.  Where can one get it?

I'll mail it to you privately.  Note that, in addition to requiring
fetchmail, you may have to set up postfix|exim.  I also use ipopd,
so that Evolution still fetches from a pop server (except now it's
on my own machine).

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Basically, I got on the plane with a bomb. Basically, I tried to
ignite it. Basically, yeah, I intended to damage the plane."
RICHARD REID, tried to blow up American Airlines Flight 63