Re: Jabber servers

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 03:02:30PM -0400, Matthew Daubenspeck wrote:
> Is there anyone using jabberd as an internal Jabber server? I have the
> server up and running fine, but have had no luck with the jabber-muc
> Conference room package. Whatever I try, it fails to connect.

Just set it up here on my test box again cutting and pasting the
configuration information from the README.Debian file just to make sure
I didn't exclude anything when I packaged it.  Works fine.

I'll need more information on how you configured it, the steps you are
taking to initiate the conference, and which Jabber clients you are
using (I use Psi exclusively).

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar