Re: java in mozilla

Paul William wrote:
Hi,

I am struggling to get the java plugin to work in mozilla. I am running
unstable . I have blackdown jre1.4 installed. I have tried jre1.3 but
that did not work either. The symlinks to the java plugin seem to be
correct but mozilla is not loading the plugin.

What should I do?

Thanks

Paul

I used Sun's latest JRE and that worked great.  I was not able to
get the Blackdown version working.

BTW, are you using apt-get?  IIRC, the "unstable" version in
the Blackdown repository is woefully out of date.  If you haven't
already, you may want to try going to their site and downloading
a more recent one.

-Roberto