lilo and winblows

Ok, I use to have a setup where Linux was on my primary HD, and windows
was on a 2nd slave HD.  I had once found some options to put into lilo,
that made it possible for winXP to boot off the slave, which it won't do
with a standard dual-boot setup.  I think the option made winxp think it
was on the primary HD.  Unfortunately when I upgraded to SID, it messed
up my lilo.conf file, and I can't remember what those option were.

again, I'm not talking about just setting up a dual boot, I know how to
do that, I need the options to make winxp boot if it is on a slave
drive.

If anyone knows how this is done....please help

Thx,

Nick