Re: Where to announce?

Hey john!

Hmm okey.. well ill think you are right..

'Cus if i put the software here(debian-user@), people would indeed test
it,wich would create panic if the software would crash boxes.., but i
still (if i would want it, wich i think i will) need to go through the
sanctioning process, if i would like it to be a part of debian releases.

And yes. it would be under either GPL or LGPL..

A Huge thankyou, to you!

Best regards
/smurfd