Re: mouse

Don Hayward wrote:

Is there a way to control cursor movement speed [when using the cursor keys as a mouse control by pressing Shift-Numlock in X11]?  This is lovely, but seems very slow.  I didn't find anything on this page about it.

I don't know if it'll have any effect, but you might try playing with `xset r rate x y` (where x & y are parameters - see "man xset").

BTW, this trick doesn't work well on my dual-headed box. The mouse cursor stays only on one monitor. Still, it's a cool trick.

--
Kent