[OT] Grammer (WAS: Re: allowing a "normal" user to work efficiently)

kmark@pipeline.com wrote:

MS windows is 'friendly' to users and virii and cracker alike out of the
box. Us *nix folks like to keep our data a bit safer.

Not trying to start a flame-fest here, but the correct plural form of
virus is viruses.  I know that as GNU/Linux users this viruses are
something we rarely have to deal with directly, especially in plural :-)

I just thought I would inform everyone who may not have known.

-Roberto