Boot Partition corruption

Hi there all,

I have a case where the boot partition on the machine looks like it is acting up.

It all started with lilo not going past LI .

I ran a rescue boot off the Woody CD , and tried to run FSCK , but keep getting an error like ,

The filesystem size (according to the superblock) is 104391 blocks
The physical size of the device is 96358 blocks
Either the superblock or the partition table is likely to be corrupt!

I ran lilo again , just to check , rebooted and the machine booted fine!

Unfortunately there is still the problem with FSCK ,

Any help will be appreciated

Regards
Conrad