RE: motherboard temperatures

# apt-cache search sensors
i2c-source - sources for drivers for the i2c bus
ksensors - lm-sensors frontend for KDE
libsensors-dev - Lm-sensors development kit
libsensors1 - Library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
lm-sensors - Utilities to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
lm-sensors-source - Kernel drivers to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
(source)
sensor-sweep-applet - GNOME applet displaying system's health status
sensord - Hardware sensor information logging daemon
wmgtemp - Temperature sensor dockapp for WindowMaker
wmsensors - WindowMaker dock applet for lmsensors
xtend - xtend - X10 status monitoring daemon
phpgroupware-phpsysinfo - The phpGroupWare phpSysInfo module
phpsysinfo - PHP Based Host Information