Re: 2.4.0 GNOME in Sid

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 15:11, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 02:26:31PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > Now that I have done it (on Saturday afternoon) I did a "dselect update
> > && apt-get -u dist-upgrade"
>
> Standard description of how unofficial Gnome repository packages are broken
> deleted...
>
> Remove the unofficial packages you're using, replace with real ones.

Dam... caught me... Yerp my fault completely. I though for sure I had
removed all the packages from the unofficial source.  But, evidently
libbonob2-0 was "newer" that what in the archive. So it didna get
upgraded (dpkg actually thought it downgraded it)

Hopefully you saw I actually did indeed try to fix it myself, I don;t
like asking for help.

/me shoots Karsten M.Self and then himself