Re: More on spam

> My Swen volume had dropped to a managable one per day since my last
> post here around six weeks ago.  I posted last night (helping
> someone fight Swen), and this morning, there were 20+ Swens, over 3
> Megabytes.  I was *that* close to losing e-mail.  Never again.

I get about 2 'real' Swens (with virus formerly attached) and 4 warnings about
Swen from some dummies a day.
You might be barking up the wrong tree here.

Klaus

--
"Fuck me harder!" panted the gorgeous prostitute as the thrashing friar
irrigated her creamy mammaries and eased his Brobdingnagian testicles into