Problems installing Gaim from http://www.backports.org/debian/dists/woody/

Hi

I am trying to install Gaim from the following link.
http://www.backports.org/debian/dists/woody/gaim/binary-i386/gaim_0.70-1.backports.org.1_i386.deb

I got a few dependency problems which were solved by installing the
various lib files from the
http://www.backports.org/debian/dists/woody/gaim/ directory.

I am finally stuck at this libperl5.6. From where do I get the
required version?

This is the error:

,----
| Unpacking gaim (from gaim_0.70-1.backports.org.1_i386.deb) ...
| dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gaim:
|  gaim depends on libperl5.6 (>= 5.6.1-8.3); however:
|   Version of libperl5.6 on system is 5.6.1-7.
| dpkg: error processing gaim (--install):
|  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
| Errors were encountered while processing:
|  gaim
`----

So I would require libperl5.6.1-8.3.

Thanks in advance. Would be much obliged for any help, pointers.

Sudeep Mukherjee