Re: problem setting up spamassassin

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 at 23:22 GMT, Paul E Condon penned:

> My question is: Having done apt-get install spamassassin, what do I do
> next? Surely I need to read something and do some configuration, but
> where are the directions? Where do I go next _within the Debian
> environment_?

Hrm.  I installed it several weeks ago, but I just don't recall how I
went about learning how to use it.  In point of fact, I think I just
made some educated guesses based on what I'd already done to install
tmda.

Does this help?

/usr/share/doc/spamassassin/USAGE.gz

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please