Re: What if on spam

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 at 17:04 GMT, Sidney Brooks penned:
> What if we put some pressure on the email providers, in my case Yahoo.
> Suppose I create a new email account with Yahoo, whose address I gave
> to correspondents that I want, while keeping my current Yahoo address
> only for this list. In time Yahoo's memory banks will be so cluttered
> with junk that they may decide to take remedial steps.

You'll simply hit your quota, and any further messages will be deleted.

A lot of people have email addresses they only check every week or two
(or more!) on these free accounts.  They often have maxed out their
quota well before they check mail again.  I doubt one more such user
will bother yahoo too much.

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please