Re: reanimate old kernel?

Andreas Bohnert wrote:
Hi,

on my vanilla woody system i compiled a 2.4.14 kernel and builded a debian package.
After some tests I sucessfully removed the package and tried to reanimate to old 2.2.20 kernel again.

I created a symbolic link /vmlinuz to my old kernel. After the reboot the 2.2.20 kernel shows up but I get also lots of errors concerning the moduls.
How can I tell the system to use the old moduls again?

Thanks for any advice
Andreas

Did you run lilo again after creating the /vmlinuz symlink?

-Roberto