Re: getting viruses/spam after posting to this list

At 2003-10-17T02:38:58Z, Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:

> That's kinda cool.  I use mysql for sympa and really don't want to have to
> convert that, nor do I have the patience to adapt it right now.  It looks
> very promising though.

Thanks.  I've had it running on production systems for several weeks without
any problems.

> You might be interested to know that vbl.messagelabs.com lasted all of a
> week.

That's too bad; I think it could've been a valuable service.

On a related note, I may be starting a similar service once I can find
enough nameservers to help balance the load.  I wrote NewTrino with the goal
of efficiently hosting a public blackhole list with hundreds of thousands of
entries.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.