Re: opening files

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 07:44:52PM -0400, Frank wrote:
> I'm using win98

You mean you use debian, but sometimes you must bother with win98, e. g.
for compatibility issues? If not, install debian ;-) .

> and  I hope you can help me find the way to open .pps files and .dat files.

.pps is M$ PowerPoint? Should work with openoffice. But don't forget to mount
your windoze partition first ;-| .

  I'm told to go to my computer, view , options, then there is on other information.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Frank
> lomba0@stis.net

HTH
--
Joachim Fahnenmüller

# Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
# your ~/.signature to help me spread!