Bind9 Files for Debian

Hi,
I'm trying to read the DNS HOWTO at:
http://langfeldt.net/DNS-HOWTO/BIND-9/ and am running into some confusion because Debian (woody) seems to name some of the files differently than the HOWTO. For instance, the HOWTO suggests the following in its example named.conf:
zone "." {
    type hint;
    file "root.hints";
};
zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" {
    type master;
    file "pz/127.0.0";
}; which would give me a subdirectoy pz with a file called 127.0.0 in it. Instead Debian's default named.conf has zones for ., localhost, 127, 0, and 255. This gives me files db.root, db.local, db.127, db.0, and db.255 respectively. I guess my question is: If I want to follow the HOWTO, do I need to add a zone for 127.0.0, as is done in the HOWTO example, or is that zone already covered by one of the above Debian ones? And when the HOWTO goes on to describe what the file 127.0.0 should contain, which of db.local, db.127, db.0, db.255 should be comparably changed, if any? Should I instead make a db.127.0.0 file and put it in there or is that somehow redundant? Thanks for any help on this!
P.S. Please remove NOSPAM from my e-mail address above and cc me!