Re: getting viruses/spam after posting to this list

* Tom <tb.31009.nospam@comcast.net> wrote:
> What I don't understand is, once I accidentally posted with my "real
> email".  Immediately, spam.

Me too :( Another mailadress burned. F**k

> I used to post with tb.nospam@<domain>, and didn't get any spam for a
> couple months.  Then, one.  So I switched, and so far, zero.
> I wonder why they leave this one alone.  (Shrug.)

swen has a build in filter for the string 'spam'... Unfortunatelly it
was too late to switch my public mailadresse to something like

Unfortnatelly this will not prevent any 'real' spammer to get your
emailadress. Both get caught by spamassassin, but real spammer at
least don't sent 140kb...