"stable" security updates when installing "testing" (sarge)??

Hi there,

I'm just netinstalling Debian sarge ("testing") on a VMWare guest, and while
doing this I selected Debian's (automatic) security updates functionality.
So now I notice that while Debian loads "testing" packages for the
netinstall itself, at the same time it loads "stable" packages from
security.debian...

What the hack is this? Does the serurity updater always load "stable"
packages? Will this harm the "testing" installation?

Thanks in advance,
Joerg, Potsdam