Re: debian on a mac?

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 10:06 pm, Kent West wrote:
>Monique Y. Herman wrote:
>>So, lately, I've been drooling over the latest 15" powerbooks.  I have
>>never owned or even really used a Mac, but when looking at laptop
>>choices, powerbooks look to be the best.

I'll provide more detail if required, but my wife's machine is a iMac that
runs Sid and dual-boots into OS9 when needed (rarely. Just when the
grandchildren visit and want to play spyfox or diablo.)

I have dual-booted from OSX to OS9 on this box, but gave it up. OSX had
nothing to offer that Debian didn't provide.

Our Mac is a wonderful Debian machine.

Jeff Elkins