iiimf

Hi,

I have installed the server and some language "modules"; but how would I
know whether it works as expected? I mean, I have installed Emacs and
iiimcef package, and executed meta-x iiim-*. But I don't think that I
can change any languages or input-methods (ie: no default values). What
Debian applications are available that make use iiimf?

BTW, I think the World needs an iiimf client that can be used to know
whether the server is working (ie: just like the X font-server client).

Thanks in advance,
Oki