Re: Question

Kevin Chung wrote:

> I am looking for info on how to setup a router on debian server ver 3.0
> This router will house 3 nic cards which will route IP traffic from one
> segment to another Please let me know if such the guide is available

If you only need routing (without masquerading) then edit '/etc/network
options' and set this line:

this will route the traffic from the different networks. however, if you
need masquerading (e.g. you have one computer connected to the internet and
some computers behind it) then use iptables. there is a nice application
called 'shorewall' that you can use to easily configure it.