Re: Re: no network access on new install

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 14:38, Allasso wrote:
I just finished my first install of debian on my second hard drive via over the net, using my existing system (redhat 8.0), and using the guidelines from section 3.7 in the manual. I finally got it to boot on its own.

I am not able to access the network now.

Some info about the hardware and connection type involved wouldn't hurt.

I am using an ethernet card with a DSL connection. This is connected to a DSL router.

Is that what you meant? Klaus