Does DRI work?

Quick question: does anyone have DRI working with the 'stock' XFree86 installation in unstable?

I've triple-checked all my settings and I've recompiled my kernel to ensure that the required elements are included. The only thing I can think of that can be done next would be to compile XFree86 from source, which is something I'm definitely not looking forward to.

No need to clog the list with a bunch of simple yes's, you can reply off-list for that. If anyone is using a Voodoo3/4/5 card I'd be especially interested to know if it worked for you 'out of the box'.

Even if you're not using a Voodoo card but had to jump through hoops to get DRI working, I'd be interested in knowing about that as well.

Thanks,

-David